We offer the highest quality prototyping service from our base in Kyoto, Japan. Kyoto Shisaku Net works to solve various issues in each manufacturing process. We provide integrated support, planning the design, proposing a processing method, conducting rapid prototyping through metal and resin processing, and even providing advice on mass production. We will always contact you within 24 hours of receiving a request. We can also greatly reduce turnaround by promoting a concurrent workflow for each process. Speeding up the product development cycle results in your product entering the market more quickly.
Kyoto Shisaku Net is based in Kyoto, a major hub for global manufacturing enterprises. By collaborating with Makers Boot Camp, which provides support for hardware/IoT startups designed for mass product, we hope to increase contact with venture enterprises, and take initiative on prototyping that focuses on new development. Our goal is to solve the wide-ranging issues facing the world’s hardware and IoT startups, and to build new business opportunities in the Japanese manufacturing industry. We are also working to create an ecosystem in Kyoto that will make Japan synonymous with hardware. Working alongside Makers Boot Camp, we hope to turn Kyoto into the capital of manufacturing start-ups.
- 13 Nov 2018
- 【JOHNAN】Johnan Co., Ltd. will present a talk entitled “Planning the Kyoto Manufacturing Valley ～Prospects and Issues in Building a Manufacturing Ecosystem～” at the Kyoto Monozukuri Symposum.
- 12 Nov 2018
- 【JOHNAN】[Press Notification] Johnan Co., Ltd., the Matsuno Lab at Kyoto University, and a team led by Associate Professor Kenjiro Tadakuma took the first prize in the Standard Disaster Response Prototype Field at the World Robot Summit 2018
- 2 Nov 2018
- 【crossEffect】crossEffect’s Cardio Model was used on NHK World’s Science View, which broadcast Saturday, November 3rd.
- 23 Oct 2018
- 【JOHNAN】JOHNAN's research proposal bid was selected by JAXA! The project is a partnership with Kyoto University, and is scheduled for an early launch.
- 21 Sep 2018
- 【crossEffect】crossEffect will be exhibiting at the 71st Annual Scientific Meeting of the Japanese Association for Thoracic Surgery, held at the Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa from Wednesday, October 3 to Saturday, October 6, 2018.
- 9 Sep 2018
- 【JOHNAN】[October 2018 in Kyoto] Information on the sakura.io Hands-On Experience at JOHNAN
- 5 Sep 2018
- 【JOHNAN】Presenting a Talk at the 16th Annual Lecture Series by the Japan MID Association